What You Need to Know About Door to door water testing
- No door-to-door sales people are authorized to make a health-based test on your water.
- Door-to-door water tests do not tell you about water safety.
- Chemical trickery may make your water look brown, just because of natural mineral content.
- If you have any concerns about water safety, contact your municipality or your local health unit.
- If you believe you may have been misled by a door-to-door salesperson, learn more about your rights under the Consumer Protection Act.
For more detailed information about door-to-door water testing and water purification sales, here’s an excerpt from Ontario’s Chief Drinking Water Inspector’s 2008-09 Annual Report.
Excerpt from Ontario’s Chief Drinking Water Inspector’s 2008-09 Annual Report
Return to "Your Home" Index >>