The information sheets provided on this web page are intended to provide general information to Applicants and other parties. They do not constitute legal advice and are specific to the time when they were first issued. If you wish to obtain legal advice, you should consult a person licensed by the Law Society of Upper Canada.
Please note that the statutes and regulations
, which come under LAT jurisdiction, and the LAT Rules of Practice
are the official sources of information and should be read for definitive information. In the event of inconsistency between what is contained in these information sheets, and those official sources, the official sources are binding.
For any questions regarding the suspension of your driver's licence due to unpaid fees or impaired charges, please contact the Driver Improvement Office at the Ministry of Transportation
by email at DriverImprovementOffice@ontario.ca, or by telephone at (416) 235-1086 or 1-800-303-4993 (toll free).
• Appealing a Notice of Proposal, Notice of Proposed Order or Order of Monetary Penalty issued by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) (or HTML)
• Administrative Driver's Licence Suspension (or HTML)
• Calling Evidence (or HTML)
• Disclosure (or HTML)
• Medical Suspensions and Downgrades of Driver's Licences (or HTML)
• Motor Vehicle Impoundments (or HTML)
• Motions (or HTML)
• Presenting Your Case (or HTML)
• Statutory Appeals from Decisions of the Licence Appeal Tribunal (or HTML)
• Tribunal procedures for appeals of Orders made by a director under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 ( or HTML)